SaskTel Cellular Plan
THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT IS NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER OFFER.
Cellular Benefits Provided by SaskTel Mobility
- waived the connection fee
- waived the monthly user feewaived the annual Cellular License Administration Fee
- waived the annual Cellular License Administration Fee
- free call transfer, call waiting and three-way calling fees
- 100 free minutes per month of local air time (local calls $.75/minute after 100 free minutes)
(Note: In the first month of activation the 100 minutes will be prorated. i.e. Connect on the 15th day = approx. 50 minutes.)
Spinal Cord Injury Saskatchewan Member Responsibilities:
- purchase of cellular phone
- all long distance charges
- user charges beyond the 100 free minutes of local air time
- 9-1-1 Telecommunications Fee $0.21/month + tax
- 9-1-1 Call Taking Fee $0.62/month + tax
- membership in Spinal Cord Injury Saskatchewan Inc. must be kept current in order to qualify for SaskTel cellular benefits.
- SaskTel Mobility suggests that low usage customers place a credit (suggested amount is $5.00) on their account to cover the 911 telecommunications and call taking fee.
- One cellular phone number per qualifying member.
- The cellular phone must be registered in the Spinal Cord Injury Saskatchewan Inc. member’s name; not to be registered to a business or used for business purposes.
- The Spinal Cord Injury Saskatchewan Inc. member must be 16 years of age or older to qualify.
The intent of this program is to provide a lifeline in the event of an emergency.