Have your suggestions heard!
The City of Saskatoon is seeking input and suggestions from people with disabilities on the Downtown Event and Entertainment District Project that includes a potential new downtown arena, an updated or new convention centre, as well as outdoor gathering spaces.
virtual meetings will be facilitated over zoom:
- Wednesday June 7 from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday June 8 from 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- Introductions and review of agenda
- Presentation by City staff about the Downtown Event and Entertainment District
- Q&A session with City staff regarding the Downtown Event and Entertainment District
- Supper break
- Discussion among participants about building development feedback
Accommodations are available if requested and participants will receive an honorarium for their time.
The discussion will be facilitated by Tasnim Jaisee, she is a Saskatoon citizen with disabilities and uses a wheelchair.
register by filling out this form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVNQ65Y